Annual donation of $250,000 to Food Allergy Canada
Donation supports the education and advocates for the needs of individuals and families living with food allergy and the risk of anaphylaxis. Supports and participates in research related to both food allergy and anaphylaxis.
- Build awareness and educating the organizations audience and the communities they live in
- Educating and supporting the newly diagnosed
- Increasing support for teens and young adults as they transition to independent living
- Improving foodservice training and education
- Improving access to epinephrine; and
- Elevating and advocating the patient perspective in research findings